A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its purpose is that the web is able to remember your previous visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the demand of any right in this regard must be done by direct communication with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
DEACTIVATION OR rejection OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your rights to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
• Web browsers are tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except those cases, when it is necessary for the proper operation of the system or when the law requires it for that purpose. Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
• For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.